HFDD-45A Full Hydraulic Horizontal Directional Drilling Rig
- Max. Pushing Capacity: 480KN
- Rated Torque: 16500N.m
- Engine Power: 194kw
- Feeding Stroke: 3500 mm
We're here to help:Easy ways to get the answers you need.
► Product Description
1. Adopting short mast design concept, the whole rig is light in weight and comfortable in operation; adopting wired remote control method;main components are adopted well-known brands home and abroad.
2. Adopting well-known brand, the Cummins diesel engine has the features of lower emission and lower noise; combining international leading level control technique, the rig is not only more suitable to be performed in urban area, but has the power consumption reduced to the lowest level under the non-loading working condition of the rig.
3. The rotation of drill head is driven with one hydraulic motor, in large orque, set with 2 gear stepless speed adjustment.
4. Drill head feeding adopted dual motors and reducer driving and adopting rack and pinion transmission model, the rig is in high stability and efficiency.
5. Mud pump is driven hydraulically and in mechanical transmission, the pump can be adjusted flexibly for its pressure and displacement.
6. Adopting steel crawlers with rubber track boots, the rig can not only sustain heavy loading, but travel on all kinds of roads.
7. Provided with completed set drilling tools, including 83x3000mm drill rod, and the tools can be provided basing on specia customization.
|The Main Machine|
|Power of Engine||194 KW (2200 r/min)|
|Max. Push capacity||480KN|
|Max. Pull capacity||480KN|
|Hollow Spindle RPM||Lower 0-60r/min|
|Feeding Stroke||3500 mm|
|Diameter of Guide Hole||240mm|
|Pressure of hydraulic system||31.5Mpa|
|Traveling speed||2-3 km/h|
|Structural Style||integrated with steel crawler, crane and mud pump|
|Dimension (L×W×H)||7200×2300×2450 mm|
|Max. Discharge||400(plunger pump), 150(piston pump)|
|Max. Pressure||8 Mpa|
get in touch
If you have any questions, please fill in the following information and we will respond to you in time.