HFDD-375 Full Hydraulic Directional Drilling Rig
- Feed/Fpll Capacity: 375kN
- Rated Torque: 13500N.m
- Engine Power: Cummins QSB5.9-C210 154KW
- Feed Stroke: 3500m
We're here to help:Easy ways to get the answers you need.
Main Structure Features
1. Both the hydraulic and electrical systems of the rig are equipped with advanced control technology, which is comfortable to control. The wired remote control method is used for walking. The main supporting parts are well-known products at home and abroad.
2. Cummins EFI diesel engine features low emissions and low noise, and adopts internationally advanced control technology, which is not only more suitable for urban construction, but also minimizes the power consumption of the rig under no load conditions.
3. Power head turning is driven by four motors, which has large torque and is equipped with two-speed stepless speed regulation function.
4. Power head push-pull is driven by four motors with reducer, rack and pinion transmission, good stability and high efficiency.
5. The mud pump is hydraulically driven and mechanically variable. It can flexibly adjust the pressure and pump volume.
6. The track adopts steel track and rubber boots, which can withstand high loads and can walk on various roads.
7. Complete supporting drilling tools, using φ73 × 3000mm drill pipe, and can be customized according to user requirements.
8. Equipped with wireless guide device, easy to use.
9. Optional manipulator, convenient and efficient for loading and unloading drill pipe, greatly reducing the labor intensity of workers.
|Engine Power||(Cummins) QSB5.9-C210 154KW (2200r/min)|
|Pressure of Hydraulic System||20MPa|
|Main Shaft Rotary Speed||0-48, 0-96r/min|
|Feed Stroke||3500 mm|
|Mud Pump Max. Flow Rate||320L/min|
|Guide Hole Diameter||φ130mm|
|Mud pump Max Pressure||8Mpa|
get in touch
If you have any questions, please fill in the following information and we will respond to you in time.