HFGA-47 DTH Hydraulic Surface Rig
- Borehole Diameter: 138-203mm
- Maximum Drilling Depth: 30m
- Rated Power: 294kw
- Drill Pipe Length: 6m
We're here to help:Easy ways to get the answers you need.
Perfect combinations of low cost and high production
Recommended hole size range: 138 – 203 mm
Simplicity in design, direct visual control system, more reliable and more convenient for service and repair.
Higher production capabilities with 6 m drill pipe and larger hole range.
Higher efficiency and energy more savings.
1. Feed beam
Cylinder and wire rope feed for precise feed control and precision drilling.
Suitable for various angle and horizontal bottom hole drilling.
Composite material and self lubricating bearings and maintenance free.
2. Rod ( pipe ) changer
Round table auto rod ( pipe ) changer for freestyle pipe selection to extend the work life of drill tools.
Patent designed floating hose reel for extended hose work life.
3. Dust Collection device
Two stage dry dust collection system with larger filtration area for auto continuous self cleaning dust collection.
Convenient removal of filter elements for high efficiency maintenance.
Movable dust hood for clear view of hole collaring to control collaring operation.
4. Power rotary head
Cycloid hydraulic dual motor rotary head with high torque for better reliability.
Heavy duty box type beam for better resistance to pulling, pressing, cutting, bending, and twisting force. Simple design for convenient maintenance and precision positioning.
6. Diesel Engine
Fuel saving device and auto preheating device for various tough work conditions.
Optional high altitude package.
Screw dual stage high pressure compressor for excellent energy efficiency ratio and high air pressure drilling.
Track type heavy duty chassis, ±10° hydraulic oscillation on heavy duty track frame.
Powerful traction force and high ground clearance for strong off road capabilities.
* YuChai Engine 6MK400L-K20, Power 294 kw
* Dual Stage Screw Compressor 22 m3 / min, 24 bar
* Cooling System up to 50℃ climate
* Cylinder wire rope feed system
* Automatic Rod ( Pipe ) Handling System
* Movable dust hood for convenient observation and accurate hole collaring
* Dust pre-filters
* Dry dust collector with auto continuous cleaning of filter elements
* Hydraulic rotary head
* Feed beam extension and compensation
* Heavy duty feed beam
* Bottom hole drilling device
* Pipe thread lubrication device
* Floating hydraulic hose reel
* Safety Cab with all weather AC, rear view mirror and multi-angle adjustable seat,Noise level ≤ 80 dB
* Dual speed hydraulic tramming motor
* Heavy duty track frame with 3 tooth shoes ,oscillation track frame ±10°
* Hydraulic drill pipe guiding device and drill pipe handling mechanical hands
* Fuel saving device ( auto unloading at percussion idle time, engine auto speed adjustment )
* Back up alarm
* work lights
* Emergency Auto shutdown
* Engine and drilling parameter color display
* Filtered manual hydraulic oil pump
Auto anti-jamming system
Water mist system for dust collection
Auto remote control system
High altitude package
Extreme cold package
Electric fuel filling pump
At Working Site：
|HFGA-47 Technical Specifications|
|Recommended Hole size range|
|Hole size range||Ø138-203mm|
|Hammer Sizes||5 inches / 6 inches|
|Drill Rod ( Pipe ) Handling system ( RHS )|
|Pipe Handling System||4+1|
|Drill Pipe dia||102 mm / 114 mm|
|Drill Pipe Length||6 m|
|Max. Hole Depth w/ auto RHS||30m|
|Hydraulic Rotary Head|
|Rotation Speed||0-105 rpm|
|Max. Work Torque||4,310 Nm|
|Rated Power||294 kW @ 1,900 rpm|
|Emission Standard||Tire 2|
|Max. Work Pressure||24 Bar|
|Boom Type||Heavy duty straight|
|Feed Driving Type||Motor Chain|
|Total Length||9,950 mm|
|Feed travel length||6,600 mm|
|Feed extension||1,300 mm|
|Max. Feed speed||0.88 m/s|
|Max. Feed force||34.5 kN|
|Max. Pull up force||67.6 kN|
|Max. tramming speed||3 km/h|
|Max. Traction force||156.2 kN|
|Slope Capability||30º ( add winch if >20º )|
|Track Frame Oscillation||± 10°|
|Ground Clearance||420 mm|
|Transportation Dimensions ( w/o options ) about|
get in touch
If you have any questions, please fill in the following information and we will respond to you in time.